Babbitt Motor Werks is a BMW-only, bumper-to-bumper repair and service facility. Comprised of a handpicked staff carefully selected from BMW dealerships throughout the valley, Babbitt Motor Werks offers the preeminent degree of BMW knowledge. All technicians have reached the highest level of training offered by BMW North America. As the only independent BMW repair facility in Arizona to own GT1 diagnostic systems and ISIS programming stations in all three locations, Babbitt Motor Werks has the specific computer systems required to diagnose and repair BMW’s.Babbitt Motor Werks truly understands the importance of maintaining a client through elevated customer service, quality, and fair pricing and promotes a philosophy of trust and integrity throughout its family of employees and customers.
Knowing BMWs is the key to effectively servicing them. As owners of BMWs as well as mechanics working on them, we have extensive knowledge and experience that can’t be found elsewhere. We repair and maintain BMW vehicles efficiently and quickly at a price that is fair. We take pride in the fact that we know every nut and bolt in a BMW. We can honestly say we are better than the dealer in many ways, not just because we are less expensive. At Babbitt Motor Werks we deliver what we promise and stand behind our work with an industry leading, 2 Year or 24,000 Mile Warranty. We are happy to give you your old parts and, if applicable, we will show you the failure.
We want you to be an informed BMW owner and completely satisfied with our service, and if not we truly want to know.
Why is Babbitt Motor Werks your BMW dealership alternative?
Our approach to the care and maintenance of your BMW vehicle is very different from the dealer. BMW builds the very best vehicles and often sells them without much effort – the car simply sells itself. A typical visit to the sales department results in an immediate test drive, and once you drive it, you buy it. Other manufacturers “sell” their inferior vehicles and try very hard to “keep selling” the customer satisfied. The MINI/BMW dealer knows you love your BMW, but the motivation to keep you loving it is perhaps lacking. The long lines, the wait for an advisor, the 1-2 week out appointment schedule, the long wait for a loaner. A typical visit can take an hour or more just to drop off your car. Then the repair can take far too long, and quite often does not get done right the first time. The expense is very high, and the odds your car comes back to you better than before are low. The “free scheduled maintenance” warranty period can be very frustrating, as only the indicated repairs can be performed. For example, if the check engine light comes on but there are still 700 miles until the oil service is due, the dealer will not service both. So you’re back to do it all over again a couple of weeks later.
We are here to satisfy you and your BMW’s needs as painlessly as possible. Bring your BMW in, and it will be thoroughly inspected and notes made regardless of warranty status. The recommended repairs and their importance level will be well explained and shown to you by a master mechanic.
- The repair costs and time estimates will be accurately and thoroughly explained by a knowledgeable able person and not pushed upon you.
- When it’s time to pick up your vehicle, it will be ready, repaired, and your old parts will be available for you to inspect or keep if you wish.
- All of our employees are salaried not commissioned and are not pushed to complete repairs as fast as possible. We reward them for quality rather than quantity.
- Our specialization in MINIs and BMWs is the reason why we continually satisfy our customers.
- Our location, low overhead and efficiency are reasons why we don’t have to charge what the dealer does. Quite often our prices are half of what the dealer charges for the same service or repair.
- Fast turnaround: most repairs are performed the same day.
- Accurate Diagnostics: because BMW and BMWs are all we do, we are more accurate with our diagnostics.